Ethos & Values/About Us:
Since opening its doors for the first time in 2014, Capital School has continued to provide a caring environment whereby each child is valued, encouraged to grow and learn, and in which pupils, teachers and governors strive for excellence.
Provide a safe, nurturing environment which inspires every student to develop a love for learning, embrace challenge and aspire to reach their full potential. We celebrate diversity and aim to create global citizens who are dynamic, creative, independent learners.
• Deliver a rich and exciting curriculum which engages and motivates our students.
• Encourage a growth mindset and independent learners.
• Provide the opportunity for every student to contribute to the school, local and global community.
• Create opportunities for innovation.
• Promote, through positive role models, resilience, intrinsic motivation and self-confidence.
• As teachers, we are aspirational.
• As a school, we are inclusive.
• As a team, we are collaborative.
• As practitioners, we have integrity.
• As students, we dream big.