After School Care
Extended After Care
We understand that having access to high quality childcare, beyond the school day, is important to working parents.
Our exciting and engaging extended care programme aims to build on key skills that form the foundations of child development and provide parents with a convenient alternative childcare option.
- Breakfast Club: 6:30am to 7:10am
- After School Club: 12:45pm to 6:00pm
- Dedicated, fully qualified and experienced teaching assistants
- Light breakfast and supper provided for those staying after 4:00pm
- Two specially prepared classrooms including a nap area, planned learning zones, messy play areas and technology zones
- Activities aimed at enhancing their personal, social and emotional growth, as well as their creative development, including yoga, messy play, music and movement