Parents are encouraged to complete the attached application form and to return this to the school with a non-refundable application fee of AED 500.
The Ministry of Education requires all families to submit the following documents for each child entering education in Dubai. Without these documents entry for your child may be refused.
- Original Transfer Letter from students previous school.
- Copy of school reports from the previous year of school.
- Copy of students Birth Certificate (in English or Arabic).
- Copy of students Passport.
- Copy of students UAE residency visa.
- Copy of parents/guardians Passport.
- Copy of parents/guardians UAE residency visa.
- Five recent passport size photographs of the student.
- Copy of students Emirates National ID Card (both sides).
- Copies of any health and/ or psychological assessments conducted with the student Vaccination Report.
- Full names and two recent passport size photos for each parent/guardian who is authorized to collect the child from school.
- Scanned copy of family book (for UAE nationals).
- Information regarding allergies, special medical conditions, etc.
- Up to date contact details, and emergency telephone numbers for both parents.
- Most recent school report.
Please ensure that all relevant information regarding your child is included with the Registration Form
Students will be considered for admission into age-appropriate classes. Admission is not based upon any assessment of academic ability or prior attainment and the school is an inclusive school. However, during the admissions process, students may be asked to take a diagnostic assessment or interview to assess the extent of additional support and to help the school in planning for the curriculum, language or learning support that may be required.
Payment can be made through cash or credit card at our admission center.